Switzer Hospitality offers a comprehensive Hospitality Aptitude Test for students and professionals. The test can be taken online or by visiting Switzer’s head office in Mumbai.
The broad intent is to help students and candidates understand whether Hospitality is the right industry / career choice for them.
Who should take this test?
- A student who is exploring a course in Hospitality Management, Hotel Management, Culinary Arts and related fields.
- A working professional who is considering a career change and wants to get in to the Hospitality industry.
What does this test aim to answer?
As a candidate, you would get answers to some basic questions like:
- Do I have the traits that employers in the hospitality industry are looking for?
- Do I have the right orientation and mindset for the hospitality industry?
- What are my key strengths and weaknesses?
After the Aptitude test, the candidate also undertakes an interview with an Education Counselor. This could be a face-to-face interview or one that is conducted online using Skype.
Each candidate gets an assessment report with the key results and findings. Armed with this information, you can make an informed decision and decide whether you should or should not pursue a formal Hospitality degree / diploma.
To enroll for this test or to speak with a counselor, please fill in the form on the Contact Us page.
We will get back to you at the earliest.