For more than 50 years, Glion Institute of Higher Education (GIHE) has set high standards for academic quality as a Swiss hotel school, earning an excellent reputation among hospitality managers worldwide. Based on the votes of industry professionals, it received the award for “Best Hospitality Management School in the World” at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards (WHA) in Paris in 2015. In the same forum, it received the award for “Best Innovation in an Academic Program” in 2016.
2017 Glion Scholarships
Applications for Glion scholarships for the undergraduate program at either the Swiss or London campuses are now open for candidates residing in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. Applicable for the Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management and Bachelor Degree in Event, Sport & Entertainment Management.
A total of three scholarships are available, and to apply all you need to do is create and submit a video about the world of hospitality.
The candidate who submits the best video will receive a 20% scholarship, and the second and third best will receive a 10% scholarship. The scholarship is against tuition for the entire duration of the program.
- One 20% scholarship
- Two 10% scholarships
Hospitality – Through My Eyes
To be considered for a scholarship you are invited to submit a 2-minute video to Glion’s Regional Admissions & Counseling Team in India by email.
The video should show your dedication to hospitality or events, recall an experience, or show a contribution you have made to either of these industries. This could include any of the following:
- Having worked in a hotel or restaurant, or having managed an event
- Commitment to customers in a speciﬁc situation
- Contribution to a hospitality project or participation in a club, charity event, or student association which can be related or linked to the world of hospitality.It should also articulate a strong desire to develop skills that, on graduation, you can apply in your career.
- The video must be in English.
- The video must be 2 minutes long maximum.
- The video submission may be as creative as you wish and you may use your surroundings or props to support.
- The video must be submitted on or before April 10, 2017.
- Scholarships will be awarded on April 14, 2017.
- The final decision will be made by the Glion Admissions Team and will be final and binding.
Please fill in the form below. A counselor will get contact you and explain the next steps.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Switzer Hospitality Education is the Regional Admissions & Counseling Office for Glion Institute of Higher Education.
To speak with a counselor in our team, please call us on +91-22-61064600 or send us an email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)